Trade Business Services is suitable for staff working in a business to business environment or within organisations that sell products or tender services to other companies, where employees may have responsibilities for some or all of the following activities:
- Building long term relationships with clients and incentivising their loyalty
- Managing client accounts, determining customer requirements, processing orders and stock control
- Promoting and providing products and services and the associated features and benefits to business customers
Job roles within Trade Business Services may include: Administrator, Business Developer, Customer Account Assistant, Trade Counter Sales, Customer Service Assistant, Warehouse Personnel, Sales Representative and Designer.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Trade Business Services
In this Trade Business Services programme candidates will become more competent in trade counter services. They will develop their skills and understanding in a range of areas including; customer service interactions, effective communication and health and safety.
Mandatory units within this qualification include:
- Communicate With Customers in a Trade Business Workplace
- Reduce the risks to health and safety in a trade business workplace
Optional units include:
- Deliver reliable customer service in the trade business workplace
- Promote Products and Services to Business Customers
- Deal with Incoming Telephone Calls From Customers in a Business to Business Workplace
- Check Stock Levels and Stock Records in Trade Business Operations
The optional units available in this programme can be tailored to suit the employers’ needs by promoting efficiency and effectiveness in the team’s learning and development and what is required to support business development.
Qualifications that build up the framework
- Level 2 Certificate in Trade Business Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Trade Business Services
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional Skills in English and Maths at Level 1 or 2 depending on prior knowledge.
Entry requirements/ funding restrictions
Candidates must be employed and work a minimum of 30 hours a week.
This course on average takes 14 months however depending on prior knowledge can take anywhere from 12 to 18 months to complete.
The cost of an apprenticeship is dependent on the candidate and size of organisation. Please contact our main office on 0151 933 6393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Progression/What can you do next?
Depending on the candidates position they can go on to complete
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading
Why not recruit an Apprentice today?
Asset Training can help you recruit a 16-24 year old Apprentice into various roles within your organisation meeting your business needs whilst offering a free recruitment service.
Our free recruitment service includes a dedicated account manager who will:
- Advertise your vacancy on various websites, social media channels, as well as the more traditional sites and the National Apprenticeship Service website.
- Screen all applications to ensure candidates meet the standards that you have set and match your eligibility criteria.
- Shortlist the suitable candidates for your organisation to interview.
Once you have selected the suitable candidate one of our occupationally competent assessors will then complete all relevant paperwork and deliver the programme.