This qualification is designed for people who work in a sales environment, either in sales roles or performing sales functions, and who have direct contact with customers. The qualification covers a range of functions including developing a sales strategy, managing sales territories and teams, and face-to-face and telephone selling.
Level 2 OR 3 NVQ IN SALES
Will cover the below with additional optional units tailored to suit learner and employer development.
- Time Planning in Sales
- Complying with Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Requirements in a Sales or Marketing role
- Deliver Reliable Customer Service
The delivery of this qualification will take place in the workplace; including shift work, eliminating the need for employees to be offsite.
The programme features a range of units relevant to the industry and the opportunity for employees to improve their English and Maths.
This is a flexible programme allowing the qualification to be started at any point during the year to suit your business needs.
“Training is an effective way to increase productivity, aid staff retention and drive business growth; let Asset help you equip your staff today.”
Why not recruit an Apprentice today?
Asset Training can help you recruit a 16-24 year old Apprentice into various roles within your organisation meeting your business needs whilst offering a free recruitment service.
Our free recruitment service includes a dedicated account manager who will:
- Advertise your vacancy on various websites, social media channels, as well as the more traditional sites and the National Apprenticeship Service website.
- Screen all applications to ensure candidates meet the standards that you have set and match your eligibility criteria.
- Shortlist the suitable candidates for your organisation to interview.
Once you have selected the suitable candidate one of our occupationally competent assessors will then complete all relevant paperwork and deliver the programme.