This PMO qualification is designed to meet the needs of your business improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations within your organisation.
We deliver nationally recognised qualifications and industry standard training programmes to both existing staff and newly recruited apprentices. This allows employees to develop skills and acquire qualifications that meet industry standards whilst providing a flexible programme through tailored units to meet the needs of both the employer and employee.
Level 2 Certificate, Level 3 Diploma, Level 4 Diploma
Focussing on the practical skills and knowledge involved in the manufacturing process, the learner will be assessed in the workplace and on completion of this qualification will be well placed to work on a variety of manufacturing operations within their chosen industry.
For an NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations you’ll need to be working in a manufacturing industry – from printing and photographic processing, chemicals, metals, rubber and plastics, to food, drink and tobacco.
The optional units available in this programme can be tailored to suit your business.
The delivery of this qualification will take place in the workplace; including shift work, eliminating the need for employees to be offsite.
The programme features a range of units relevant to the industry and the opportunity for employees to improve their English and Maths.
This is a flexible programme allowing the qualification to be started at any point during the year to suit your business needs.
Training is an effective way to increase productivity, aid staff retention and drive business growth; let Asset help you equip your staff today.
This PMO programme is an intermediate level qualification.
You will need to complete a combination of mandatory and optional (both supporting operations and job-specific) units. Units include:
- Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements (mandatory)
- Receiving and checking incoming materials (supporting operations)
- Making products using computer-controlled equipment (job-specific)
- Carrying out inspection and testing activities (job-specific)
Why not recruit an Apprentice today?
Asset Training can help you recruit a 16-24 year old Apprentice into various roles within your organisation meeting your business needs whilst offering a free recruitment service.
Our free recruitment service includes a dedicated account manager who will:
- Advertise your vacancy on various websites, social media channels, as well as the more traditional sites and the National Apprenticeship Service website.
- Screen all applications to ensure candidates meet the standards that you have set and match your eligibility criteria.
- Shortlist the suitable candidates for your organisation to interview.
Once you have selected the suitable candidate one of our occupationally competent assessors will then complete all relevant paperwork and deliver the programme.