This Facilities Services qualification is designed to meet the needs of your business improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations within your organisation.
We deliver nationally recognised qualifications and industry standard training programmes to both existing staff and newly recruited apprentices.
This allows employees to develop skills and acquire qualifications that meet industry standards whilst providing a flexible programme through tailored units to meet the needs of both the employer and employee.
Level 2 Certificate
In this programme employees will become more competent in a facilities environment. Employees will develop their skills & understanding in
a range of areas which could include the importance of health & safety in the workplace, understanding service delivery, effectiveness and efficiency of premises and facilities, maintaining site security and safety, working safely at heights and carrying out maintenance, minor repairs and dealing with waste efficiently.
The optional units available in this programme can be tailored to suit your business needs by promoting efficiency and effectiveness in your teams learning and development and what is required to support business development.
The delivery of this qualification will take place in the workplace; including shift work, eliminating the need for employees to be offsite.
The programme feature a range of units relevant to the industry and the opportunity for employees to improve their English and Maths.
This is a flexible programme allowing the qualification to be started at any point during the year to suit your business needs.
Training is an effective way to increase productivity, aid staff retention and drive business growth; let Asset help you equip your staff today.
Level 2 Certificate
This programme includes the following mandatory units:
- Reduce risks to Health & Safety in the workplace
- Promote and maintain service delivery
In addition there are then a variety of optional units to choose from which focus on the specific tasks your employees carry out within their role which could include:
- Introduction to equality & inclusion in the relevant sector
- Effectiveness and efficiency of premises and facilities
- Develop customer relationships
- Maintain grounds of premises
- Monitor and maintain facilities
- Operate plant to maintain equipment
- Support the co-ordination of events
Why not recruit an Apprentice today?
Asset Training can help you recruit a 16-24 year old Apprentice into various roles within your organisation meeting your business needs whilst offering a free recruitment service.
Our free recruitment service includes a dedicated account manager who will:
- Advertise your vacancy on various websites, social media channels, as well as the more traditional sites and the National Apprenticeship Service website.
- Screen all applications to ensure candidates meet the standards that you have set and match your eligibility criteria.
- Shortlist the suitable candidates for your organisation to interview.
Once you have selected the suitable candidate one of our occupationally competent assessors will then complete all relevant paperwork and deliver the programme.