This Customer Service qualification is designed to help meet the needs of your business improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations within your business.
We deliver nationally recognised qualifications and industry standard training programmes to both existing staff and newly recruited apprentices.
This allows employees to develop skills and acquire qualifications that meet industry standards whilst providing a flexible programme through tailored units to meet the needs of both the employer and employee.
Level 2 Certificate, Level 3 Diploma
In this programme employees will gain skills to become more competent in a customer service environment. They will develop their knowledge in a range of areas to better understand the customer, handling customer service enquiries, developing their customer service skills and understanding the principles of effective customer service within your organisation.
The optional units available in this programme can be tailored to suit your business needs by promoting efficiency and effectiveness in your team’s learning and development and what is required to support business development.
The delivery of this qualification will take place in the workplace; including shift work, eliminating the need for employees to be offsite. The programme features a range of units relevant to the industry and the opportunity for employees to improve their English and Maths.
This is a flexible programme allowing the qualification to be started at any point during the year to suit your business needs.
Training is an effective way to increase productivity, aid staff retention and drive business growth; let Asset help you equip your staff today.
Both programmes include the following mandatory units:
Level 2 Certificate
- Deliver effective customer service
- Understand the customers
- Principles of customer service
- Gain a better understanding of your organisation
- Manage personal performance and development
Level 3 Diploma
- Understand the customer service environment
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Resolve customer service problems
- Principles of business
- Manage personal and professional development
In addition there are then a variety of optional units to choose from which focus on the specific tasks your employees carry out within their role and the level of qualification they are completing which could include:
- Communicate with customers verbally and in writing
- Collaborate with other departments
- Understanding software
Why not recruit an Apprentice today?
Asset Training can help you recruit a 16-24 year old Apprentice into various roles within your organisation meeting your business needs whilst offering a free recruitment service.
Our free recruitment service includes a dedicated account manager who will:
- Advertise your vacancy on various websites, social media channels, as well as the more traditional sites and the National Apprenticeship Service website.
- Screen all applications to ensure candidates meet the standards that you have set and match your eligibility criteria.
- Shortlist the suitable candidates for your organisation to interview.
Once you have selected the suitable candidate one of our occupationally competent assessors will then complete all relevant paperwork and deliver the programme.