This Business and Administration qualification is designed to meet the needs of your business improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations within your organisation.
We deliver nationally recognised qualifications and industry standard training programmes to both existing staff and newly recruited apprentices. This allows employees to develop skills and acquire qualifications that meet industry standards whilst providing a flexible programme through tailored units to meet the needs of both the employer and employee.
Level 2 Certificate, Level 3 Diploma, Level 4 Diploma
In this programme employees will become more competent in an office environment. Employees will develop their skills and understanding in a range of areas; solving business problems, storing and retrieving information, evaluating customer service and developing relationships with colleagues at all levels within your organisation.
The optional units available in this programme can be tailored to suit your business needs by promoting efficiencies in the day to day runing of any office environment.
The delivery of this qualification will take place in the workplace; including shift work, eliminating the need for employees to be offsite.
The programme features a range of units relevant to the industry and the opportunity for employees to improve their English and Maths.
This is a flexible programme allowing the qualification to be started at any point during the year to suit your business needs.
“Training is an effective way to increase productivity, aid staff retention and drive business growth; let Asset help you equip your staff today.”
This Business and Administration programme is available from Intermediate to Higher level qualification.
This programme includes the following mandatory units:
- Communication in a business environment
- Understand your organisation
- Effectiveness of communication & information in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Manage the work of an administrative function
In addition there are then a variety of optional units to choose from which focus on the specific tasks your employees carry out within their role which could include:
- Contribute to the improvement of business performance
- Monitor information systems
- Understanding the legal context of business
- Manage information systems
- Encourage learning and development
- Optimise the use of technology
- Principles of Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Understanding website software
Why not recruit an Apprentice today?
Asset Training can help you recruit a 16-24 year old Apprentice into various roles within your organisation meeting your business needs whilst offering a free recruitment service.
Our free recruitment service includes a dedicated account manager who will:
- Advertise your vacancy on various websites, social media channels, as well as the more traditional sites and the National Apprenticeship Service website.
- Screen all applications to ensure candidates meet the standards that you have set and match your eligibility criteria.
- Shortlist the suitable candidates for your organisation to interview.
Once you have selected the suitable candidate one of our occupationally competent assessors will then complete all relevant paperwork and deliver the programme.